KDDI’s global IP-VPN and Ethernet services enjoy the top share in the Japanese market, supported by customers who value our service quality.
As Asia’s leading Ethernet provider, the KDDI Global Powered Ethernet provides 99.999% availability!
We deliver the highest levels of quality in the industry on a global scale. We work closely with our customers to design a Service Level Agreement (SLA) that delivers optimum quality for each customer’s unique business needs.
Our Policy and Efforts to Ensure KDDI Quality
Even Greater Satisfaction for All Customers!
The KDDI CS* Project: Resolving Challenges Across All Departments
- *Service quality management
- *Rapid downtime recovery
- *Regular visits/suggestions for improvement
- *Operational support
- Whenever we undertake any project, we consider all of the products and services required for the job. We reevaluate the relevant processes from the customer’s point of view to maximize customer satisfaction. From top management down, every KDDI employee makes it a personal challenge to deliver total satisfaction to you and your stakeholders.
- KDDI CS* Project Roles
- We launched the KDDI CS* Project in 2006, looking to solve issues at early stages by listening to feedback from our corporate customers, and quickly fixing any problems.
We gather as much customer feedback as we can in our day-to-day business activities, through our technical support and customer service centers, and by conducting customer surveys.
We share the feedback among project team members, who work together to find the best ways to improve our services.
- KDDI CS* Project Features
- KDDI see customer's problem from a broad set of perspectives to meet customers' maximum satisfaction. Active communication between working group leaders ensures that customer feedback is treated as a shared issue above the department level. This allows us to look at measures for improvement from a companywide perspective, and to ensure a swift solution to any problems. For example, if a problem occurs in one of our networks, we don’t just treat it as an operational incident?we investigate the issue thoroughly to see if the solution can help us solve a potential problem in the set up and installation phase. Reevaluating every service-related process means we can find even better solutions, providing customers with service that goes far beyond their expectations.
- Companywide Problem Solving
- Whenever we receive a request from a customer or business partner, we don’t just process it at department or service center-level. We escalate the issue to KDDI CS* Project teams to ensure the issue is shared across departments. This enables us to provide a comprehensive, companywide approach to problem solving.
- Offering solutions based on data analysis
- Each project sub-team and working group analyzes data from past system failures to continually extract and gather problem-solving know-how. This knowledge base lets teams find an optimum strategy that leads to a solution in the shortest amount of time. The problem-solving know-how gained from this kind of data analysis also helps us maintain and improve high quality network operation with 100% reliability.
KDDI responds to system failures swiftly and reliably, investigating the causes thoroughly, and taking steps to prevent reoccurrence.
- Rapid response － 100% proactive notification within 15 minutes (Managed Service).
- Frequent updates － The latest information every 60 minutes.
- Follow-through － Finding the causes and making improvements.
Providing a High Security Operational Structure
KDDI is ISMS-certified (Information Security Management System). Our staff are thoroughly trained in KDDI safety procedures to ensure the safety and security of data centers and networks.
Intelligence Sharing for Fast, Accurate Solutions
KDDI provides efficient, high-quality services throughout the world, built on our ITIL-based (IT Infrastructure Library) framework, our process, a customized operations network, incident management systems, a wide variety of databases, and a seamless link between domestic and international data/ network operations centers. Wherever you are, we will respond to your concerns and requests timely and accurately. And through our overseas data and network operation centers, we offer international customers support in their local language.
Delivering Advanced "Solutions"
KDDI delivers complete, all-in-one outsourcing packages consisting of advanced, high quality network and server solutions implemented by our security technicians. Of course, we also offer conventional network and data center services.
Operational Quality Backed by Robust Carrier Relations
KDDI has been the sole Japanese member of Pacific Partners* since the inception of the group. We actively participate in a number of committees.
We build partnerships across a wide range of fields to tackle issues such as quality improvement, interconnectivity, technical support, and large-scale international communications failure.
- *A renowned international cooperative organization with over 20 years of experience. Members include 14 major international telecommunication carriers representing the countries of the Pacific Rim.
Participants include AT&T, China Telecom, KT, Telstra, Singapore Telecom, Telecom Malaysia, Communications Authority of Thailand, Telecom New Zealand, and Vietnam Telecom International.