KDDI, a Fortune Global 500 company and one of Asia's largest telecommunications providers, has a proven global track record of high quality service delivery. We provide a multitude of services, including mobile phone services, fixed-line communication, and data centers, thus making us the optimum one-stop solution provider for everything telecommunications and IT environment related.
|Head office location||Garden Air Tower, 3-10-10, Iidabashi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 102-8460, Japan|
|Foundation||June 1, 1984|
|President & CEO||Makoto Takahashi|
|Capital||141,852 million yen|
|Revenue||4,748,259 million yen|
|Number of employee||35,032 (consolidated base)|
- *Data as of March, 2017
- Directions to the Iidabashi Office
- 5 minutes on foot from Iidabashi Station on the Tokyo Metro Tozai Line
- 6 minutes on foot from Iidabashi Station on the Tokyo Metro Yurakucho Line and Tokyo Metro Nanboku Line
- 7 minutes on foot from Iidabashi Station on the Toei Oedo Line and JR Line
- 4 minutes on foot from Suidobashi Station on the JR Line
- 10 minute walk from Kudanshita Station on the Tokyo Metro Tozai Line, Toei Shinjuku Line, and Tokyo Metro Hanzomon Line
Global ICT Brochure
Please download our global ICT brochure to know more about us.
Click the link below to see financial summary data under Investor Relations.