KDDI to hold first UiPath RPA seminar in Myanmar - "How RPA can revolutionize the way we work" - Aug. 20
August 07, 2019
Increasingly in use in Europe, the U.S.A., Japan, and China, RPA is now entering the Myanmar market. A tool that can aid in revolutionizing the way business is done, RPA is likely to be a necessity for businesses looking to increase their productivity. In this seminar, we will explain how RPA can change the way business is done and introduce case studies from other countries.
- Topic 1: What is RPA?
Together with a demo, we will explain the basics of RPA.
- Topic 2: UiPath, the RPA tool
We will explain UiPath, the world’s most popular RPA tool, including its advantages and the vision that drives it.
- Topic 3: RPA users within Myanmar
There are companies within Myanmar that have started using RPA in their businesses. RPA is ready for use in Myanmar.
Free (Pre-registration required)
- Aug. 20 (Tue) 15:00-17:30 (Reception from 14:30）
- EGOS CoWorking
Union Business Centre Annex B, Level 2
- Financial managers, vice financial managers, department heads for purchasing, internal affairs, risk management, IT, etc.
KDDI Myanmar MD Masanori Shiba
|15:05-15:25||Section 1||What is RPA?|
|15:25-16:15||Section 2||The Future of Work, Impact from the UiPath RPA Platform|
|16:30-16:45||Section 3||Case Study|
|16:45-17:05||Section 4||How to develop RPA within your company|
|17:05-17:20||Section 5||Collaboration between SAP and RPA / the Possibility of RPA in Business Process Consulting|
|17:30 -||Networking (coffee, snacks, beer and wine provided)|
- *Seminar agenda may change without prior notice.
- *Seminar will be in English, with translation of main points into Japanese and Burmese.
1-on-1 hands-on training provided!
Hands-on training will be done on a separate date. The date can be adjusted, so please contact one of our sales representatives if interested in participating.
Seminar locationEGOS CoWorking
Union Business Centre
Annex B, Level 2
Natmauk Road, Bahan Township, Yangon, Myanmar
Contacts for seminar information
May Myat Noe Wai（09972970792）
- *Applications are accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis. If the number of participant seats (60) is exceeded, your application may be refused. Please send your application early.
- *The participant limit per company is 2 people. If seats remain, additional applicants may be accepted, but if they do not remain, only the first 2 participants from a company will be accepted.
- *Please bring one of your business cards with you on the day of the seminar.
- *Please do not apply if your company is in the same business industry as KDDI Myanmar.
- *The information contained in the news releases is current at the time of publication. Products, service fees,service content and specifications, contact information, and other details are subject to change without notice.