KDDI IoT Cloud Standard
A one-stop solution for IoT device management, cloud infrastructure and data visualization!
Maximize the use of your on-site sensors and surveillance cameras. Increase your work efficiency, reduce your costs and maximize sales revenue by utilizing functions such as customizable screens and document forms.
KDDI IoT Cloud Standard supports your business’s efficiency, cost cutting and sales growth. Enjoy peace of mind as your important data is transmitted on a secure network and benefit from the flexibility of support for observation cameras and over 2,000 sensors, as well as a highly customizable display.
- Internet connections
- Image data
- E-mail alerts
- Formatted output
- Numerical data
- Use internationally
- Text data
- Works with CSV
- Map data
- CSV data communication
Support for sensors and surveillance cameras allow KDDI IoT Cloud Standard to be used for a variety of purposes. Screen layout customization and output of data in report form supports helps you increase work efficiency, reduce costs and increase sales.
Over 2,000 sensor types supported
Not only sensors for temperature, humidity and position, but those for a variety of data including vibrations, sound,liquid flow, sound and human presence detection are supported.
Observation cameras supported
Massive amounts of real-time imagery from observation cameras can be viewed without slowdown thanks to optimization for mobile connections.
Formatted output and screen customization
Output formatted daily and monthly reports of your data, and customize the screen layout to your liking.
GPS tracking integrated with map functionality
By collecting data from GPS sensors, you can view the current positional information of tracked movement as well as the paths of past movement.
Multi-language support on a per-device basis expands the range of usage scenarios.
Time zone support
Customers with overseas branches can benefit by browsing, searching and comparing data using different time zones.
- This course is suitable for storing data logs such as those for analog surveillance monitoring or network contact point monitoring.
- Features powerful graph and map functionality.
Perfect solutions for various situations
- Monitoring factory equipment
- Building security
- Patient monitoring
- Health management
- Maintaining comfortable offices
- Managing greenhouse/warehouse temperature
- Tracking delivery trucks
- This course is suitable for storing images from surveillance cameras.
- Includes convenient management functions such as searching past images and an image comparison function.
Use KDDI IoT Cloud Standard for
- Keeps a venue under safe watch such as concert halls or other locations.
- Secures the facility located in a remote area by constantly checking on its status.
- Expands your current security capabilities for your offices or reception areas.
- Keeps an eye on rivers to monitor water level as flood detector.
- 24/7 surveillance for car parks
- Monitors over valuable plant's growth in green houses
Contracts and Technical Support
First-class customer support
KDDI provides support both before and after installation of our services. Our presence globally enables us to support you wherever you are located to your Japan Headquarters and to your international offices in the local language.
You can choose to manage all your affiliates’ contracts as one single international contract with Headquarters, or contract separately with each office around the world. We will work flexibly to fit your business needs and your budget.